Lets gets real, we all have them, we all want to be them, and this is why they are the topic of my blog today. Once a week we all get on Instagram and Twitter and blow up social media with pictures of Beautiful women. Sometimes they are funny pictures of our actual friends, but I know most of the time our #WCW’s go out to celebrities! Ive taken just a few minuets of my time to list the 5 women that are, as of today, my woman crushes! So here we go…comment and tell me what you think #FDOM (in no particular order)
1. Emma Watson Modern day Audrey Hepburn, simple, classy, and drop dead gorgeous. Not to mention extremely talented!
2. Blake Lively
Lets be honest every single one of us has watched a movie/show with her in it and said at least once, “I want to be her!” Or at least I know I wake up and say it every day. Blake Lively is hands down my favorite out of these 5. But i’ll let you make your own opinions!
3. Kim Kardashian
I personally am not a huge fan of the person that she has become, but if you aren’t envious of those curves and her amazing bone structure……are we even looking at the same person???
4. Julianne Hough
Because honestly I wish I looked like that in a swimsuit with wet hair. She’s Cute and petite and can pull off both the short and long hair looks!
Last but certainly not least ….
5. Jennifer Lawrence
SHE IS REAL. She’s not a twig nor does she aspire to be. I think she is the best role model on the list and possibly the most talented. Most of all she is BEAUTIFUL!!
Thanks for reading guys I hope you liked it, leave me comments! I love my readers!
Starbucks is a well known chain here in the USA. Their coffees may be slightly overpriced but that doesn’t stop americans from flooding into their shops every morning. Personally I love the place and this is exactly why I’m telling you the 5 drinks that you must stop by and try at some point in your lifetime.The calorie counts that I have listed are all for Grande sized drinks (16oz).
1. The Salted Carmel Mocha(420 calories)– The perfect balance between sweet and salty! This is an amazing drink that tastes its best during the fall season. Although this drink is only advertised in the fall I have found that it can be ordered all year round. I always find myself ordering a Grande one of these and I am never disappointed because the flavor never gets old!
2.The Peppermint Mocha(410 calories)- There is never a better way to start off you day when it is super cold outside than with this holiday classic coffee. It may be that it is served in a red cup which means that it is the holiday season, or maybe it is the fact that I love peppermint and chocolate together. Maybe it is a combination of the two that makes this may all time favorite drink to get at Starbucks. My favorite time to order this coffee is during the months of December and January. Although I’m sure if you wanted to you could
enjoy fall in love with this drink at anytime of the year!
3. Nonfat Cafe Mocha No Whipped Cream (220 calories)– This drink has been my most recent discovery. If you are looking for just a good cup of jo without all the extra flavors then this is your drink. With less calories that the others this is also good for someone watching that the eat/drink. I like this coffee because it is soothing and doesn’t seem to overwhelm my tastebuds!
Now for my favorite Cold Drinks!!
4. The Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino (410 calories)– This creme based drink doesn’t have one single ounce of coffee anywhere in it, that is why it is the perfect drink for a hot summer day. The drink is just chocolate on chocolate on chocolate, if you don’t like coffee but your friends always drag you to Starbucks this is your drink. Try it out I promise it won’t disappoint!
5. The Snickers Frappuccino (unknown calories)– This special item is on the Starbucks secret menu! Yes thats right a chocolate frappe. mixed with a sinkers bar and creme to create the most delicious drink EVER. The only set back with this drink is that, one you won’t find it on any menu, and two you must bring the sinkers bar to Starbucks to order this frappuccino.
As you may able to guess there are many other items on the Secret Starbucks Menu but I’m going to let you be the one to experiment and find out what they are! If you would like to check out other drinks that Starbucks has to offer you can head over to http://www.starbucks.com , and search their entire menu all from your computer, smart phone or tablet.
Since this is my first post I’m going to make it short, sweet and to the point.
The 4 Reasons to invest in a Netflix account
1. BINGE WATCHING- Who wouldn’t want to spend an entire day watching their all time favorite TV shows instead of being productive? NO ONE!
2. I have 300+ channels and nothing is on, really?- Yes, I know the feeling it happens almost on a daily basis. With Netflix on my smart TV I am now what some may call an “active watcher” (this meaning that I always get to watch a new show/episode versus watching the lame reruns on cable TV). Who wants to watch old episodes that they have already seen a thousand times? NO ONE
3. Multiple user accounts!- This feature makes life so simple! Multiple people can be using the same account at the same time as long as they have made separate user names on the account. It is like getting unlimited for the price of one. Who doesn’t love good cheap stuff? NO ONE
4. If those first 3 weren’t enough to persuade you- Netflix has Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, The Hunger Games, and much much more that would be worth your time. trust me I wouldn’t steer you wrong.
You’ll wish you had a Netflix account on the next rainy day!