For my class this weeks assignment was to make an app that could be used alongside of my blog. So I decided to simply make and app that uses your current location to list the best/most popular, scenic areas, shopping, and restaurants. I know it does not look very pretty but lets get real, IT’S NOT A REAL APP! To create my app and design I used and app building website. Let me know what you think, preferably about the idea not so much what it actually looks like.
As always I hope you day is filled with lots of love, tons of laughter, and just a few important lists!
Love you always!
1. SLEEP; this is always my favorite alternative to studying.
2. EAT; I would really like some froyo but it’s literally FREEZING outside.
3. Shopping; this is probably what I will do after I finish studying.
4. Jumping off a Bridge; this is pretty self explanatory.
5. Tanning; in a bed or under the sun, judge me I like to fake bake.
6. Swim with Sharks; I would suffer less pain from a shark bite than by memorizing these flash cards.
7. Watch Paint Dry; yeppp.
8. Play with a Puppy; who doesn’t love a cute pup!
9. Writing a better Blog Post; sorry this sucks so bad.
10. WATCH THE OLYMPICS; USA!
So I know this was somewhat of a dumb post but I needed to take my mind off of studying for like 10 minuets and this was the best way to do it! Comment with your favorite things to do while procrastinating studying!
Follow me on Twitter and give my blog a shoutout, I’ll be sure to follow back! Maddie_Walling